Sunday, May 1, 2016

Kulia i ka Nu'u...Kapi'olani Community College





Campus map





"Kulia i ka Nu'u" in Hawaiian language means "Strive for the Highest", and it is the strong message of the Queen Kapi'olani Community College, especially for me, personally,  as it reminds me to be a better person everyday, to learn new things everyday and to go for a personal success.
Today, I would like to introduce you to the beautiful campus of Kapi'olani Community College, which is situated across the Diamond Head Volcano Crater. I ended up to start my education here for the purpose of learning the Polynesian Hospitality…the best one in the world, in my opinion. Through my two and a half years of studying here, I learned many good lessons in the class and outside the class. What it makes a special place here in Hawai'i  are beautiful gardens and  amazing views of the ocean and Diamond Head .
If you decide to visit this scenic campus, please come and dine in one of the two restaurants that are run by culinary and hospitality students, such as Ka'Ikena restaurant.  They prepare delicious sustainable food, bake amazing desserts and provide the highest service that you can encounter in the restaurant. I know that is true, as I was working in these restaurants during my class last semester. This is truly the place to be….


Great Lawn

KCC's Garden

KCC's Garden

KCC's Garden
KCC's Garden

KCC's Garden

Ocen view

No comments:

Post a Comment